The race to be South Korea’s top auto importer is coming down to the wire as BMW tries to reclaim th ...
Korea is in the middle of blame-shifting, as banks face more than 3 trillion won ($2.28 billion) in ...
South Korean beauty giant LG Household & Health Care said Thursday that its sales on Japan's Qo ...
Four South Korean dramas have been nominated at the 29th Annual Critics Choice Awards, which is slat ...
The Literature Translation Institute of Korea announced the winners of the 2023 Korea Translation Aw ...
President Yoon Suk Yeol was selected as one of the 71 most stylish people of 2023 by US newspaper Th ...
National security advisors of South Korea, the United States and Japan are expected to discuss a "ro ...
The South Korean national inspection service concluded Thursday that the previous Moon Jae-in admini ...
The state audit agency on Thursday announced the final results of its inspection into the 2020 death ...
Posco Future M said Wednesday its Pohang plant in North Gyeongsang Province had started the supply o ...
- Revamped 'Sister Act' with diverse cast gets ready for international premiere
- [Today’s K
- Posco, HBIS Group complete steel sheet plant in China
- Sumi Jo awarded Geumgwan Order, highest honor for artists
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy
- McDonald's Korea to increase prices of 13 items next week
- 北 "우간다 이어 홍콩 영사관 폐쇄"…재외공관 철수 행렬 왜
- Italian architect Franco Mancuso donates archives on Korean Pavilion at Venice Biennale
- 野 "이태원 1주기 공동주최 빠지겠다"…尹대통령 참석 촉구
- Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
- KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet
- Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
- 정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
- S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- Seoul shares close tad lower ahead of BOK's rate decision
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- Seoul reviews scenarios for restoring guard posts in DMZ
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- HiteJinro soju seeks bigger footing in UK
- Samsung Biologics sees highest